Sunday, July 22, 2012

This morning before work

Going to be another fun-filled week at work for me and Sam, but before that I thought I'd Show you a few pictures of "the gang of 9" on their morning chomp through the woods.


Being as I don't have nearly enough fence (donations are encouraged by not required) we try to walk them around the Municipal Building and Armory complex at least once a day. The aim is to let them roam at least an hour as long as they don't get unruly or in the road.


This morning they decided to head into Reagan's own version of "The Big Thicket" so we cut things short and ran them back to the pen.



Looks kinda like a reverse hydra don't it? one head and nine... well you know.






Then, as I was heading back into the house I spotted this outside the back door...


I have got to get that kid a play set or treehouse built.

And one last note: A special thanks to Ohiofarmgirl over at "Adventures in the Good Land"
for her help setting up this load of drivel, and for pointing out that Pigpen (remember Pigpen?) is most likely some kind of Frizzle.


Don't he make you want to just grab him by the legs
and use him to wipe down the TV and the ceiling fan?




No comments:

Post a Comment