Sunday, July 29, 2012

Well, its back to work tomorrow. And I'm still not adept at posting from my phone. So before I go here's a few more of the gang of nine on walk about.


Lillie on the left, Ginger on the right.

She's called Lillie cause she looks like a jersey cow. Which made me think of The Jersey Lillie.
Which seemed better than saying she was named after a cow...

That's momma goat in the back and Boy in the front.
He's not going to be here long, so we didn't name him.

Momma again. 
Add caption

Him and 7 girls. He'll thinking he's in goat heaven for a little bit... then he will be. 
Sugar is getting bigger! Cause she eats constantly!

Momma wants me to come on, its time to get the bucket of sweet feed for desert.

Queen. She's still not sure she likes me.

Brownie off by herself being camera shy.


Finally Pigpen and the girls
Hawk, Buffy and Stripe
Stripe went Broody a few weeks back. And I think Hawk either caught it or just got jealous because they have been taking turns on the eggs. And we have four little chicks hopping around the coop. One is gonna be a dust mop just like it's daddy! Pics soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment